Thursday, February 01, 2007

Storms make trees take deeper roots.
- Dolly Parton

I found the above quote and really liked it. Feels like it describes the continuation of my life! Kinda goes along with, "What doesn't kill ya makes you stronger..." which I've heard countless number of times. If that's the case, then I'm the female Hercules! Just kidding...Honestly, I am very blessed. God doesn't promise His children a life void of problems, just the support and love to make it through them. {I like that quote much better, thank you.}

Well, today is our official 5 year anniversary. Whew! There were a few times I didn't think we'd make it to this point, but I'm glad we did. I referred in my post yesterday about how difficult our journey has been up until now, so I don't want to repeat myself other than to say that I give God the credit for bringing us together and keeping us together. I have learned so much in this marriage; much more than I learned in the 1st! Maybe it's maturity; maybe it's personalities; maybe it's timing---I don't know. All I can say is, I have discovered that I am a very difficult person to live with! [just being honest] Fortunately, my husband has learned how to get through all my issues and help me learn how to be realistic with myself.

New subject. . . . . .
*****
I found this picture this morning and thought it was funny.



Have a wonderful day, world!
Be blessed and give blessings.
Fondly,
Fit

No comments: