Friday, June 05, 2009

Mid-life Crisis or Creativity?

I am a person who loves tattoos. Period.
Now--having said that, I love them "within reason." Some are just plain ugly and offensive---

I was raised by parents who are completely against tattoos. The verse in Leviticus sums it up:
"Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD."

But look what it says in the verse right before that:"Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard". According to this standard, is it a sin that my husband shaves his beard and trims his sideburns? ~food for thought......

Anyway, I "marked" my body again the other night. I have been wanting another one--and had a good idea of what I wanted and where I wanted it. Since I work in a corporate environment, I have to be careful of my appearance.

Can you guess where I put my tattoo?
fondly,
fit

3 comments:

Kristi Smalley said...

Oh Don't leave me hanging....WHERE IS IT??????? I guess hiney!

Jennifer said...

Okay, I get mentioned in one of your posts and I'm just now seeing it...I'M A LOSER!!!! Still no babies but will let you know when they get here. SO excited to hear that you may soon be joining me on the baby bandwagon...c'mon...it will be fun! Keep us updated on everything, okay? :)

So, where did you get the tatoo and how many other ones do you have? Yeah, don't keep us hanging! :)

Fitafter4 said...

Nope -- no "new" hiney tat. I already have a small heart at the base of my back just above the hiney-bo. LOL

I also have a cross on my ankle (ouch!).

Stay tuned for more info...