Monday, February 16, 2009

UPDATE--Doctor Appt moved up!

I have received some feedback from some of you that my blog wouldn't allow comments -- I have fixed that now (I hope). I got a new blackberry and must have messed up something when interfacing with blogger (??).
Anyway. . .

The fertility doctor's office just called me and moved up my appointment to TOMORROW at 10am!! Huh?!?!? That means I have to leave work early today to go by the hospital to pick up my operative report from when I had my tubal. Is it weird that I'm nervous? I guess since we've been talking about this for over a year now, I can't believe that I'm actually seeing a professional about it. It kinda makes it seem like a REAL possibility. Wow.......

Prayers for guidance is certainly appreciated. I want to make sure that the Lord wants this...not just me and Robert. Either way, I feel I'm ready. [maybe...LOL]

fondly,

fit