Monday, April 06, 2009

Hijacked Blackberry!










A few days ago, I was going through my phone, deleting old messages, etc. It was then that I came across several unusual pictures. Apparently, my youngest decided he wanted to play photographer with my phone. There were many more, but I thought I would spare you the pain of looking at random cars and red lights.

Also, yesterday was hubby's first baseball scrimmage with his new team, the Chicago White Sox. He played very well--especially considering the wind was gusting up to 40 mph and it was freezing! Although a couple of the other wives were there, they were sitting in their cars. I, on the other hand, braved the elements and sat in my lounge chair looking like an eskimo with only my eyes and nose showing. Regardless, it was fun seeing him play---he hasn't played in amost eight years. He's had numerous shoulder surgeries that have prevented him playing, but the last surgeon fixed it all (so it seems) and released him to play. Being an athlete myself, it makes me VERY proud to see him play (and kinda excites me, too....TMI!).
Here's a picture of my favorite White Sox on the way to the game. Yummy!

So, now were are involved in THREE sports...baseball, basketball and volleyball. Go, White Sox, Jaguars and Serve-ivors!
fondly,
fit







1 comment:

Kristi Smalley said...

Yes, TMI....you need to go take a cold shower RIGHT NOW!!!!