Monday, March 22, 2010

Still no answers...but I remain hopeful!

My previous post was heavy....I know....but regardless, it was necessary to put into words what I have been feeling in my heart and head. I long for the kind of eagerness and dedication in my walk with Christ (as demonstrated here). I came across this blog through several other blogs and I saved it as a favorite. I don't know the author personally, but her words speak to me and cause me to think about where I am in my relationship with Christ. Her authentic desire to study God's Word and her immovable stance on what God requires of her is amazing. Several times I have typed up an email asking her "how" she got to the point where she is....but I never send it. I guess it's based mostly on fear of hearing the answer and not being able to follow through. I know that God is not the "author of fear" but sometimes (nope--most-times) it's easier to stick-my-head-in-the-sand rather than possibly fail at something.



My blogger acquaintance posted not too long ago that she was starting a new Beth Moore study, Breaking Free. I think I'm going to start it, too. Maybe it will help me work through these issues-----



fit

2 comments:

Pen to Paper; Spirit to Soul said...

I love Beth Moore!!! Our ladies Bible Study is about to start reading "Get Out of That Pit" and I am really excited for that!!!

You have one graduating this year, right? How's that going???

Take care!!! Love ya!

Pamela

Kristi Smalley said...

THis is great Bible study. I did it years ago.