Thursday, June 16, 2011

Back in the Saddle

Well--it's been almost a YEAR since I posted anything. Seriously?? Wow.... Life is just whipping past me!

I am starting up again and will (hopefully) do a better job of updating (who am I kidding?).

Updated facts:
1. Celebrating my 42nd this year
2. Still married to the most wonderful man in the universe
3. Oldest son graduated last week and will be taking a 9-month mission trip to Costa Rica
4. Next oldest son is a senior this year
5. Baby girl will be a freshman at Rowlett High
6. Baby boy is going into 2nd grade
7. Will be completing my degree in May 2012---only six courses left! Yea!
8. Still love my church
9. My baby brother and his family have moved back home
10. Still gaining weight --- Boo!
11. Still trying to lose weight --- Boo!
12. God loves me anyway

Will update more later....can't give you too much too soon..... ha!

Fondly,
(not so) fitafter4

No comments: