Friday, June 17, 2011

TGIF

Boy, am I ready for the weekend or what??

The last few weeks have been intensely crazy. My oldest graduated from school and has committed to a GAP program to serve in Costa Rica with missionaries. My second oldest just got his first job and is starting to understand the words, "i just walked in the door....can i just relax for a few minutes?" My dear daughter is perplexed on life and how to handle all the drama between friends. My youngest just got his summer mohawk and is precious (as always).I am almost done with school....Praise the Lord! Only 6 more courses and I can close this chapter in my life. I look forward to having some of my time back...studying takes up A LOT of it. If I keep up the pace I'm at now, then I may be able to graduate Magna cum laude....yipee! We'll see--the last several courses are going to be very difficult and time consuming.

Well...I'm signing off for now--homework is waiting!

fondly,
fit

1 comment:

Pen to Paper; Spirit to Soul said...

Hey...so glad to see you back on here!!! Costa Rica for 9 mo??? Yikes.....not sure I could do it unless that is what God called us to!!!
I saw that Josh is back in the area, I'm sure y'all are so excited. Will Mom and Dad be moving back, too?
Love the mohawk...he is just adorable! Take care!!!