Wednesday, January 10, 2007

"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you
are a good person
is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you
because you are a vegetarian."
-Dennis Wholey


[I've decided to try to have a different quote every day.....we'll see how it goes!]



Today has been a really weird day. After arriving to work and do my normal, every day kinda things, I came back to my desk to see a group of my teammates standing around, arms folded, giving me this "what-do-you-know" look. [You see--I'm the "Administrator"--which means I have the inside scoop to many things...] It turns out, my boss was F-I-R-E-D this morning. Yep. Gone. I was asked to pack up his office and send his things. As you can imagine, it came as a real shock to everyone; not because there wasn't just cause, but rather surprise that management FINALLY did something about it!
It's my belief that said-boss is bi-polar. He had extreme temperments and you never really knew which boss you would see at any given time! He had made MANY enemies and I think it finally caught up with him. It's sad to see anyone get canned; but sometimes you have to come to the conclusion that someone brought it upon themselves.





Either way, it's been a strange day!
Fondly,
Fit

No comments: