Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy 2007!


Happy 2007!!!
It seems that every year I say, "I can't believe it's 200_!" Well, in order to fulfill the prophecy, here goes..."I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S 2007!" Seriously, this past year literally FLEW by. It's pretty much a blurr; although that's not necessarily a bad thing. 2006 was a very difficult year. In fact, probably the most difficult I can ever remember. Welcoming in the new year is really a blessing. It signifies a "new beginning". I pray that God will bless us this year.
Not to be "clique-ish" but it IS the time of year for resolutions. I'm not real good about keeping my newfound commitments, but even if I can keep them for a little bit, that's good, right?!?!
1) I resolve to work on reading my Bible every day. I'm not going to commit to a certain time, but rather just the act of reading itself.
2) I resolve to be a "half-glass-full" person and look at the blessings of life rather than the trials.
3) I commit to making sure my children know EVERY DAY that they are loved more than words can show.
4) I commit to being a good friend.
5) I pledge to learn to love myself - good and bad.
6) I pledge to be a faithful person in ALL things.
7) I will strive to read more!
I don't want to overdo it, so I'll leave it at the seven above.
I'll go for now....
fondly,
fit

No comments: