Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hill Country....Here we come!!

Today is Friday for me....because I'm on vacation tomorrow! Hubby and I are enjoying the weekend free from children. Our anniversary is Sunday (yes--super bowl sunday) and we usually go out-of-town to celebrate.

Random numbers for today:

30 minutes on the cross-trainer this morning

1 video showing on the gym's television that was HIGHLY offensive

1 email to General Manager of gym to complain (if they want to claim to be a "family" gym, then they need to act like it!)

60 minutes from the time I sent the email to the time the manager called me!

Dozens of phone calls and emails complaining about the same video

Immediately expect to see the video gone! Woo hoo.... [it was awful, seriously]

4 pounds I've lost

10 hugs I received from my son who was allowed to acquire my smartphone (I upgraded)

4 weeks until my daughter starts volleyball

4 weeks until I start coaching my daughter's volleyball team

That's all for now!
fondly,
fit