Thursday, January 22, 2009

Still Not Recovered.......


Last week was our Annual Sales Meeting of which I am part of the team that coordinates. While I didn't have much pre-planning responsibilities, I was considered "Command Central" (CC) for the event. OMG! I haven't worked that hard in my life! Let's just say that I was typically the first one up and the last one working. I had to keep up with how much I worked and I logged over 83 hours in a week. Anyway ~ the meeting is over and all went very well.

I arrived home from the hotel on Sunday around 4pm at which time I promptly took a shower and put on my pajamas. The worst part was that when my alarm went off the next day, I had to go back to work! Ugh.

No weekend = No fun

I am looking forward to this weekend! Friday night, my oldest has a basketball game and my daughter has a volleyball clinic following. Saturday, my youngest has Upward basketball and that night we are going over to our friends' house to hang out. Sunday will be our usual agenda: church, lunch, nap, etc. Hopefully, I will regain my mental and physical strength that was exhausted at the sales meeting.

Oh yeah, I just remembered.....yesterday I took the corporate jet to our manufacturing facility in Arkansas. It was NICE! I've been in it before, so I knew what a treat it would be. We boarded at Addison airport, after we drove into the hanger and parked our cars, and hopped on the plane. I went with two of our European managers from France (I could listen to them talk ALL day!) and a couple of our engineers. The flight was only about 45 minutes long, but lots of fun. I took a couple of pictures:

I could certainly get used to being jetted around the world! Oh well...back to reality--and back to work!
fondly,
fit

No comments: