Monday, January 05, 2009

The Year 2009....

Why does the start of a new year cause a sense of nostalgia??

I guess I'm beyond the whole new year resolution thingy...mostly because I never seem to stick to it. However, this year, I'm sensing a few areas that I should focus on:

For one, my weight has got to get under control! As a result of a couple injuries, I haven't been able to exercise like I'm accustomed to doing. But, I believe the injuries are healed, so I'm back to the drawing board/treadmill!

Secondly, I feel I have let my prayer life diminish. I get so busy with myself and my life, that I forget to pray. I'm going to listen to the Holy Spirit more...and get busy with what He wants me to get busy with.

Okay ~ so I left the CD with all the pictures from our lovely family shoot in the computer at home. I will try to upload some tomorrow.

Happy New Year!
fondly,
fit

No comments: