Friday, April 23, 2010

.....Post Edit....

I must post edit my last entry...

April 21st -- not a good day. I was already struggling with my "anniversary" of my car wreck. On the way home, I received a phone call from my husband..."honey--I'm okay, but I've been in a wreck."

UGH. Not really the way I wanted to end my day. I'm sure he didn't either.

It gets worse...

"honey--I've called the police. The guy hit me and ran."

"and--I think the car is totaled."

"Oh--and it's at the same intersection where you had your wreck last year."

YEP--same day; same intersection.

Could we possibly be more unlucky? LOL

So--here we are...less one vehicle, and we have to pay the deductible; and the money we will get back won't pay for another car.

Let's just suffice it to say that life has been frustrating.

I must, though, end this posting on a positive note===Robert was only slightly injured. Praise God that he is okay. He's sore and shook up (and a LOT mad), but he's okay.

fondly,
fit

No comments: