Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"What do you mean...you don't think my kid is the cutest thing in the world?"

Well ~ I have gone and done it. Yep...I have entered my youngest son in a photo contest. I've never done that--with any of my kids. Naturally, he will win. Because he is the cutest kid in the world...bar none. *smile* Okay~ for all my many many readers (ha!), I know you have children, but I don't think I'm being biased here at all, right?

For those that are interested in following suit...here is the link to add your child's info (must be age six and under). [OK, Krister--I know you're about to follow my lead...and I agree that little angel of yours is precious...but don't cry too much when Nick wins, ok?] Just so you will know the stiff competition you're up against, here are just a couple of his photos:
Pretty cute, huh? Like I said---he will win. Just keepin' it real, peeps...
All kidding aside, I don't really care if he wins or not, I just thought it would be cool. Who knows, right?
hugs,
fit

No comments: