Tuesday, September 26, 2006

09.26.06

I haven't had time to post for a few days...

Took vacation last Friday and spent the day with Hubby. It was very enjoyable!! He's so much fun to be with. We went to the chiropractor first and then ran errands....nothing major. My parents came over about 4:30pm and got the kids for the weekend so we could attend a marriage retreat. A fun time was had by all!! It gave hubby and I a chance to re-connect (hubba hubba) and talk about our relationship--good and bad. It's amazing how much it helps to communicate! We ordinarily do a pretty good job at communication, but it never hurts, right?!

The weekend FLEW by and before I knew it, it was Monday and back to work. Mondays are always busy, especially if the previous Friday was a vacation day! So--today is really the first chance I've had to blog. Tomorrow is a big day--my 37th--and quite frankly, I think I'd like it to go unnoticed! It's not that it's difficult, I just feel so juvenile when people help "celebrate"! My family's celebration is okay...

The boys have another football game tonight. From what I hear, they are playing a team that doesn't have a very good record. Based on that, it should be an easy game. Oldest is starting right tackle tonight---he's so excited! Son#2 is playing zero-quarter, but seems to be figuring out the game pretty well! I'm proud of both of them.

Hubby is back to working opposite hours again. Boy, I hate that. He's home while we're gone and vice versa. Oh well, it could be worse.

Better get back to work.
Fit

No comments: