Thursday, July 30, 2009

Interesting Notes...

I always:

  • try to eat breakfast. The only reason I would miss is if I couldn't get my hands on something edible.
  • tell my husband "i love you" before hanging up the phone.
  • refer to myself as the "traumatized middle child" -- even though I wasn't (LOL)
  • color my hair --due to the amount of grey that has suddenly appeared (how'd that happen?)
  • try to encourage my children in whatever activity they want to try.
  • feel blessed when I see the loving functional family that I grew up with. Thanks Mom and Dad!

I sometimes:
  • wish I were taller.
  • long to live in another state.
  • think juggling would be a fun activity to master.
  • take my kids (and their friends) to toilet paper houses!
  • wonder what it would be like to work on a cruise ship.
  • think I'm trying to do too much.
  • imagine what it would be like to not have to watch what I eat.

I never:
  • take my family for granted
  • forget a face. Now, a name -- that's different!
  • thought I would be turning the big 4-0! Geez, I'm old...
  • second-guess when I feel the Holy Spirit laying someone on my heart. I immediately pray for them.
  • thought I would find the love of my life...but I did!
  • say NO to chocolate.
  • thought I would love fish as much as I do.
  • want to look back on my life and have regrets.

1 comment:

Kristi Smalley said...

Great post, Tona!!!! Very insightful and creative. I love it!