Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Living in Fear

You know...I came to a realization yesterday. For the last several years (8 or so!) I have battled so many adversities! I find myself now -- absent any major drama -- living in fear of what the future holds and waiting for the "other shoe to drop." Intellectually and spiritually I know this is not the right attitude to have; however, emotionally I find myself living in a defensive position. How can I break this?? It's easy to say that God will take care of me and that "everything works together for good..."--but can I really say it and believe it?

Hence my quandry.....

I pray that I can break the cycle and just live my life (with or without drama) to His glory. It's going to take some work--but if I remain faithful, I can do it.


So, okay----"if" the other shoe drops...I hope it's a nice high-heeled beautiful slipper!



fondly,
fit

1 comment:

Kristi Smalley said...

Tona, you have been a blogging girl, lately. I loved reading all of them. This one is especially timely in my life right now. Thanks for sharing.