Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Can I go back to sleep?


Ever have one
of these days?!?!?

Random Numbers:

100 - percent sure I'm tired today!

3 - Times I had to go back home to get things I forgot on the way to work.

4 - times I've had to fix my make-up because my eyes won't stop watering!

50 - dollars we are giving each of the kids to buy Christmas presents for family. Last year, we gave the kids money and a list of each person they were buying for and set them loose in Target. It was very interesting seeing them budget their money and their creativity in their choices of gifts! It was FUN for all! They are already looking forward to doing it again this year.

13.5 - ounces of Olay Body Quench lotion my husband bought me to keep at my desk at work. My skin gets SO dry during winter!! ouch.

No comments: