Friday, December 08, 2006

Whew...it's FINALLY Friday!


It's almost party time!

AND----------

Arrived to a CLEAN HOME last night....pure bliss! I was actually able to just "sit" on the couch and relax with no visions of the list of house chores to be done. I could REALLY get used to that feeling..........

I realized that I forgot to upload pictures from our Thanksgiving "Turkey Bowl". It's our family tradition to have a football game every year. We always have a lot of fun.
The gang!

One of my favs...my son and nephew gettin' some height!

Me and my neice! (I'm the older one)


Here's another picture of my neice (and nephew), all dressed up for her Christmas choir concert.


Seems like they were just toddlers running around the house!


I see pictures like this and I feel OLD! But, completely blessed.....


I have a great family. A family that knows how to love each other and have fun, too. I'm so thankful that my kids have such a great relationship with their cousins. They LOVE spending time with them and look forward to holidays, especially, because we have extended time to get together.



Well, better get to work! I'll post more later!

Fondly, Fit


No comments: