Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Let's get up-to-date, shall we??

I've been taking a little hiatus from blogging. Since the wreck, my life has been even more hectic than usual. I've been dealing with multiple doctor appointments, medication, ice bags, etc. on top of my usual activities. As of today, the doctor has limited my hours at work as well. My boss is in Paris, so I'm not sure yet what his opinion is about the whole situation...guess we'll see, huh?

On the positive side, we were able to purchase another vehicle to replace the totaled suburban. Although we didn't get as much on the settlement, we were able to pay cash for an Excursion, albeit older. Regardless, it's PAID FOR. Woo Hoo...no car payments. Thank you, Dave Ramsey! There's no doubt in my mind that if we had not gone through Financial Peace University (Ramsey's program) that we would find ourselves in dire straits--seriously. We have much more to learn, of course, but we have made huge strides from where we were a couple of years ago. Praise God!


I'll post more later with pictures!!
fondly,
fit

2 comments:

Kristi Smalley said...

Woo-Hoo....The Teta love machine is back in action! I'm glad you were able to find something and it is paid for. That is great! Now, if you can just start feeling good, that would be great. Since you are cutting your hours at work, we have NO EXCUSE for not having coffee.

Jennifer said...

Me love NO CAR PAYMENTS!!! Hope you continue to feel better...take care of yourself!