Wednesday, October 04, 2006

10.04.06

I'm hoping that by posting today, I can reap some of the declared theraputic benefits you hear about so often regarding blogging.

I find myself in a "funk" today. Not sure why, really... Part of it my be my hubby's unforseen "breadwinner" career. [I still find myself being in the breadwinner position--and I don't like it. He doesn't either. I'm not sure WHY a man with all his education and experience can't find a job making more than $10 to $12 an hour!! He's got a masters degree and a pending MBA...what gives?!?] Part of it may be my weight loss plateau. Part of it might be that I'm missing my older kids who have been at their dad's house. Etc...

I'm just BLAH today. Guess it could be worse, huh? You have to have "blah" days to have a basis of comparison for the "good" days. Sounds good---yeah, I'll go with that.

Tomorrow will be better.................
Fit

No comments: