Friday, October 06, 2006

Here are my three older children.........Ages 14, 12, and 9. They are truly amazing kids. I can't imagine my life without them.

The oldest is so much fun to be around. It's been really neat watching him grow into a young man! He's has "discovered" girls---------not sure how I feel about that. I knew it would happen some day, but...... He's a real athlete. He's currently playing football and can't wait for basketball season to arrive.

My middle son is the creative type. He's musically inclined (french horn) and loves to put things together. He's extremely compassionate and is a good friend to people. Aside from all that---he's really funny. He can be real quick with the one-liners!

My one and only daughter is a real Princess. She loves "fru-fru" stuff and is a girl through and through! She loves "snuggling" and demands lots of attention (of course, she's a Princess, remember?). She's precious!

No comments: