Tuesday, October 31, 2006

10.31.06


Happy Halloween!!

I enjoy this holiday so much.....
I love seeing all the creative ideas that people come up with. In fact, I usually find myself laughing and saying to myself, "I need to do that next year!" If I were smart, I would write all the great ideas down and file them away somewhere. Ya know, I think that's what I'll do. Here are a few ideas:
1) Bubble gum - Pink sweatsuite with balloons stuffed inside with a shoe on top of your head;
2) Grapes - purple balloons taped all over with a green stem hat;
3) Grandma Hooter's Girl - need I say more?
4) Marge Simpson - Put an object on the top of your head and pull your hair up around. Spray paint your hair blue and your face yellow.
5) Energizer Bunny - Pink sweatsuit with drum in front that says "Energizer";
That's all I can think of for now. I'll post more later.

I haven't been able to post the last couple weeks---been really busy. Busy with work; busy at home; busy with kids; busy with church; etc...

Tomorrow I'll post pictures from our eventful Halloween night!
Fondly,
Fit

No comments: