Tuesday, October 03, 2006

10.03.06

Happy October!! Can't believe we are talking about Trick or Treat and it's 97 degrees outside.........

Had a good weekend; volleyball tournament. We did much better than I expected actually. We lost the first match, but played VERY well and only lost by a few points. In fact, I think that the team that beat us may have actually won the tournament. We won our 2nd match (barely) and lost our 3rd (we stunk it up!). Overall, it was fun and I feel I was able to get to know some people that otherwise I wouldn't have met!

I think I may have injured my foot, however. It's sore at the joint of the big toe on my left foot. May need to have it looked at........

My oldest celebrates his birthday this month! I can't believe he's going to be 14. He's a great kid.

Well, I know it's short, but I've gotta run.

Fondly,
Fit

No comments: