Friday, October 13, 2006

It's Friday----and Monday's coming....





Doing the happy friday dance! I can't wait until quittin' time. The weather is going to be great and I hope to have some fun family time outdoors; maybe a walk to the park. My oldest has a birthday on Monday, so he will be doing "birthday stuff" this weekend.

On a more serious note, I just heard from my parents that my little brother is in the emergency with heart issues. He was born with several congenitive heart defects and is, actually, a walking miracle. He was born with two (2) major holes in his heart as well as tychardia/disrythmia and something else (I'm not a dr.). I just know that his condition went unknown until right before he went to college. He was told that it was unheard of someone with his multitude of problems to still be alive! He ended up having several heart surgeries, with one of them being open heart. The last year he has been having problems with tychardia (sp?) and has been under Dr.'s care. He was rushed to the ER this morning and that's all I really know. I'm very concerned, but trust the Lord to take care of him. My brother is a minister and has lived to tell his story and witness to others. He's very young to be having severe heart issues (age 30) and has a beautiful wife, three young children and one on the way!

No comments: